Imagine a long winding brick walkway cutting through a bright green lawn or even a beautiful little garden. It looks like something out of a story book. There’s something so charming and whimsical about brick walkways that make them so appealing to everyone. A walkway is a perfect complement to your home or your garden. It adds a touch of rustic design, bringing one’s mind back to old colonial cottages.
At GulfCoast Brick Pavers, Inc, we’re here to bring that vision to life. We’ve built many walkways over the years in Plant City, Florida and the surrounding towns of Lakeland, Lakeland Heights, Bloomingdale, Brandon and Mango.
We’ve had several recent projects in Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Bartow and Auburndale. We’re awed and humbled by our large client base and work very hard to be worthy of the trust of so many people. With that in mind, our company provides only the best quality materials and service.
Walkway Designs - Salient Features
It is our belief that nothing is more valuable than building a long, enduring relationship with our clients. We don’t just want to work with our clients once and then walk away; we want to be able to provide service for their every paving need.
- Before we take on any project, we ensure that we understand your vision. Our ultimate aim is to give you what you want in terms of quality and walkway designs.
- We gain an understanding of the client’s budget and work to deliver the best from it. Even if you are working on a modest budget, we won’t compromise on quality.
- All our creations are built to last. Most brick walkways, when they’re laid properly and are maintained well, can last up to 25 years.
- Once we’re certain on your design and budget decisions, we quickly get to work. It is our goal to not compromise on the quality and yet not take up too much of your time.
Why Choose a Brick Walkway?
You can really experiment with walkways and paths made of brick. There’s a lot of variety in brick.
- You can create walkways of different colors and shapes with bricks. It is definitely more interesting that concrete walkway ideas, where you can lack options.
- Brick is very easy to maintain. The walkway would need only a bit of washing twice a year and after that, a seal on the bricks. Nothing more is required by way of maintenance.
- You can opt for many designs when it comes to walkways. For example, you can have covered walkways, or garden walkways. They will all look great with brick.
Walkways can add a sense of old-school charm to your home and it’s certainly worth the expense involved. If you wish to know more about walkways or wish to enquire about our services, you can call GulfCoast Brick Pavers, Inc, any time. We’ll always be available to answer any question you might have. You can also book our service by calling 863-656-6338, and we’ll arrive at your doorstep to handle the job.