When planning the overall aesthetic of the house, most people simply forget about the driveways. Traditionally, most people just opted for poured concrete, gravel or asphalt, not bothering to invest more time or money when both resources could be directed elsewhere.
Now, people are realizing the appeal of a beautiful and artistic driveway with pavers. Paved driveways look clean and elegant and depending on the location, they can look slightly whimsical as well. A paved driveway adds to the overall beauty of the house and nothing is as charming as warm-toned paver brick driveway or pathways.
Driveway Pavers’ Installers
At GulfCoast Brick Pavers, Inc, we believe in the product we’re selling. Our commitment to quality carries over to everything that we do and everywhere we go. For this reason, we have a client base that stretches beyond our own Plant City, Florida. We’ve taken on projects the nearby towns of Lakeland, Lakeland Heights, Bloomingdale, Brandon and Mango.
We also offer our service to homeowners in Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Bartow, and Auburndale. All of our clients recognize us as trusted and efficient brick driveway pavers’ installers.
High Grade Brick Driveways
Laying down brick is an art and requires skilled and experienced hands; Our Company has been in existence for a number of years, having satisfactorily completed several projects. In our experience, most people like the warmth and the charm of a brick driveway.
There are many advantages of brick over other, more traditional methods of paving the driveway.
- Brick is versatile. It is available in different colors and shapes and can be decoratively placed on the driveway easily.
- Brick is enduring. With proper care and maintenance, it can last for about 25 years.
- Brick is easy to maintain. It needs a washing once or twice in a year and it should be sealed. Once these two things are done, bricks will last long.
Driveway Paver Installation-The Process
We know that it’s inconvenient to hold up the driveway for too long. It can cause a lot of disruption in the client’s daily routine. While we do want to preserve the quality of the driveway, we also want to finish the work as expediently as possible.
- We quickly access the area we need to work on. Depending on the condition of the area, we can determine how much time it would take for us to conduct the driveway paver installation.
- It is our policy to be complete honest about the timeline and not offer any unattainable timelines.
- Once the timeline is agreed upon, we discuss the client’s budget. For the most part, the budget is dependent on what kind of brick the client wishes to use and is they want the bricks to be laid down in a distinctive design.
- After the budget, bricks and the design are decided upon, we go to work and deliver results on time, every time.
If you have any more questions, you can give GulfCoast Brick Pavers, Inc, a call at 863-656-6338, we’ll be happy to hear from you!